The Payment Systems Regulator Limited (PSR) is the economic regulator for the £81 trillion payment systems industry in the UK. Our statutory objectives underpin everything we do. In summary these are:
- to ensure that payment systems are operated and developed in a way that considers and promotes the interests of all the businesses and consumers that use them
- to promote effective competition in the markets for payment systems and services - between operators, PSPs and infrastructure providers
- to promote the development of and innovation in payment systems, in particular the infrastructure used to operate those systems
As a diverse, forward-facing organisation which is continually working to drive improvements for everyone who uses payment systems, we’re looking for people who share our openness and determination.
Once you’ve registered and logged in, you’ll be able to:
- View the status of any completed applications.
- Create alerts.
- View all communications we have sent you.
- Schedule interviews.
- Update your personal information.
Visit the Help Centre if you have questions or encounter technical difficulties navigating the site.